As is known, IT AC DTIP allows to create software tools (usual and network ones) on optimizing control of discrete processes for various purposes. At that, on the basis of the network varieties of such tools is offered to provide in Internet the mass paid network services on finding effective strategies of controlling DTIPs. Thereby is offered to develop a completely new direction of using the Internet on providing paid services in different spheres of human activity in finding the best solutions for any categories of users. Technology, that we promote, allows to do it right now in relation to many discrete processes, because all necessary network software tools already have been created.
But the practical usefulness of IT AC DTIP is not limited to this. It is much broader than the realization on the basis of created optimization tools of the mass network services, referred to above. As shown the analysis of applicability of these tools in different applied areas, conducted by the founder of Technology, almost in each of them the implementation of a separate tool on optimizing DTIPs entails the creation of a new, more advanced technology of specific application, than the existing now technology. This, in our view, is the main practical benefits from the introduction to life of IT AC DTIP with many applications.
We consider a few of such technologies of specific applications. The first of them is the perfect technology of online trade, which is described below on this page.
If you are engaged in business related to the online (network) trade, when either yourself sell goods in the Internet, or develop software for creating online stores by other persons, then you surely are tracking the latest trends in this area, as well as have your own view of such the absent by now technology of online trade (TOT), which would fully satisfy the interests of network buyers (let's call it perfect). Indeed, if all of these trends and prospects does not take into account, you may simply lag behind your competitors, which will be more flexible than you in dynamically developing sphere of online trading.
We need not here to particularize on the shortcomings of the existing TOT in order to conclude that their absence do characterize a perfect technology of online trade (PTOT). This is not the right approach. Indeed, if, for example, the current TOT does not have some important and useful function for buyers, it is not considered by many of them as its some flaw. As for the analysis of existing trends in developing TOT, that you can not be guided by only these trends in formulating for himself the model of perfect specimen of such technology. After all, these trends are based on the traditional practice of using local databases of goods of the online stores themselves, which has a heap of restrictions and disadvantages.
Therefore, in order to formulate the basic properties of the PTOT, which surely appear in the future, the founder of IT AC DTIP tried to put himself in the place of an imaginary network buyer and at the same time ignore the traditional technology of online trade and the constraints which it possesses. Such approach allowed to reveal the following key features of the future PTOT:
1) online purchase of any goods of mass consumption will take place through a single website of the Center of network trade (CNT), which combines in itself a lot of online stores available for the buyer, including those ones, which warehouses of goods are placed in other cities (and possibly in other countries);
2) CNT will have a developed system of filtration goods, through which a user will select himself for subsequent analysis those subcategories of goods with the required properties that interest him; in other words, out of all huge database of numerous categories of goods available to everyone through CNT a specific buyer will form to himself a relatively small client database of goods (CDBG) with which he then will work;
3) when selecting in CDBG the needed sample of the item of goods, that belongs to some seller, the buyer will be guided besides a succinct description of this item of goods not by the net cost of its sample (excluding its delivery), as is the case now, but by the following its parameters:
- number of samples of this item of goods available at this seller;
- for each possible variant of delivery of the sample: a) its total cost (including delivery), and b) the maximum period of delivery (the latter two parameters are automatically calculated with considering the address of delivery goods, pointed by the buyer);
4) when selecting goods in CDBG the buyer can specify the utmost amount of money that he is ready to spend on their purchase; at that, a special client program (see below) automatically generates the optimal set of purchased goods, which has the highest consumer worth from all those goods which the buyer selected, with a guarantee that their total cost does not exceed the specified amount; for these goods will also be formed files of orders on their purchase and sent from CNT to the network sellers.
It should be noted that none of the existing currently network sellers of goods possess all of the above set of properties. In particular, the last of them is not realized anywhere. Yet some of these properties are now working in practice. In particular, there already exist the unifying websites of sales (for example, http://price.ua), through which you can buy many goods in different online stores. There is realized an effective system of filtration of goods, as well as a comparison of different samples of the goods on their net value, i.e. excluding delivery. However, in our opinion, to realize the proposed PTOT with all the properties listed above will be impossible on the basis of one of these existing unifying websites. Indeed, the work there occurs not with a single universal database of goods, but with diverse local databases that are parts of various online stores, what is here a major obstacle.
To create the perfect technology which possesses all the above properties, we need an entirely different principle to organize the collection, storage and processing of data on goods belonging to different network sellers. It will be based on one universal database of goods (UDBG), part of CNT and accessible to any network seller. This database will specify those parameters of goods, on which they will be filtered by buyers, as well as brief and complete descriptions of goods (including illustrations). CNT will also include simplified (without descriptions of goods) databases of sellers with indicating there, in particular, the numbers of samples of goods in stock at the moment (last information will be updated promptly by sellers).
UDBG will have a certain standard and rules for its replenishment by sellers with the information about those new goods which in this database are still absent. Such universal approach will not only permit to put into practice the proposed PTOT, but liberate the online stores supporting this technology from creating and maintaining their own information bases with descriptions of the goods, being sold by them, which takes place everywhere today. This allows the online stores to direct the saved on this their money on expanding the range of goods, reduction of their purchasing value, and improving services on their delivery to buyers. For the buyers themselves such perfect technology of sales will not only be more comfortable and convenient to use, but allow also to minimize prices on sold goods because the competition between their sellers sharply increase.
Currently, there are all necessary conditions for implementation in life of the proposed PTOT, based on the use of the above Center of network trade. The founder of IT A— DTIP thoroughly thought out the basic functions of CNT and developed:
1) structural scheme of data exchange between CNT, buyers and network sellers (online stores), see the figure below;
2) structures of the eight Russian-language information files of different types (author's certif. є59240), the exchange of which will take place here (you can download here their archive file "CNT_files_structures_ (rus) .zip").
Figure. Structural scheme of data exchange in PTOT
Here are used the following notations:
Ј AWP NIS NPO 1.0 Ч automated work place of network instrumental system "Network purchases optimization" of version 1.0;
Ј DBGS Ч database of goods of a seller;
Ј ACDBG Ч assignment for creating client database of goods;
Ј OPG Ч order for purchase of goods;
Ј CDBG Ч client database of goods;
Ј AP UDBG Ч available part of universal database of goods;
Ј NS Ч a network seller (online shop);
Ј SUDBG Ч structure of universal database of goods;
Ј UDBG Ч universal database of goods;
Ј RMO NIS NPO 1.0 Ч remote module of optimization of MNIS NPO 1.0;
Ј FTID Ч file of task input data;
Ј FCASG Ч file of correcting availability of seller's goods;
Ј FRS Ч file of registering sellers;
Ј FRTS Ч file with result of task solution;
Ј CNT Ч Center of network trade.
For realization of the proposed PTOT the founder of IT A— DTIP has created its key element, which is a special client multilingual program entitled "Network purchases optimization, version 1.0 (NPO 1.0)". Through it a client (a network buyer) will set the amount of money allotted by him for online purchases and select the desired goods in his CDBG, previously formed at his request in CST. A file of the client's task with these input data will then be transmitted to CST for its automated solving there, as a result, for this client will be formed the optimal orders on purchase of goods, which then be sent to their sellers.
This optimization program is realized in two variants: the local one (MLIS NPO 1.0) and the network (MNIS NPO 1.0). MLIS/MNIS NPO 1.0 is designed to find the optimal strategies of investing monetary means in the purchase via Internet of goods from their particular set, relating to many network sellers and available to the user through CNT. At that, is achieves the maximum value of a total purchasing worth of the being acquired samples of goods, wherefore for each item of goods, selected by the user, is specified a utility ratio or a purchasing worth of its sample. There is allowed to form alternative groups of goods both on their separate categories, and on all categories at once. As a result of solving such task on optimizing purchase of goods are formed files of orders which are transmitted by the user through CNT to the appropriate sellers. It is assumed that this program will work with CDBG that automatically downloads onto the user's computer from CNT after the issuance by him of the request on its creation with the required parameters of filtering goods in their universal database, which is part of CNT.
Thus, we have already created an important element of CNT on working with clients (MLIS/MNIS NPO 1.0), which allows to implement the initial version of the proposed perfect technology, where the setting of filtering parameters of goods and the forming of files of orders will occur on the CNT website, and the work with CDBG itself Ч on the client's computer, where the CDBG file will be transmitted from CNT. In the future, is propose to realize the final version of this technology, where all of his actions on selecting goods the client will fulfill on the CNT website.
Summarizing the above, the founder of IT AC DTIP makes the following two conclusions:
1) the proposed innovative technology of online trade is really perfect in terms of its usefulness and attractiveness for any network buyer, so it has a great future;
2) this technology can be implemented to life in the near future, because for its realization do not exist principal technical difficulties and insurmountable obstacles.