The tool MLIS/MNIS HIO 1.2: housing investment optimization
There are two varieties of this optimizing software tool of version 1.2: "Multilingual local instrumental system of housing investment optimization (MLIS HIO 1.2)" and "Multilingual network instrumental system of housing investment optimization (MNIS HIO 1.2)".
Programs MLIS HIO 1.2 and MNIS HIO 1.2, created on the basis of IT AC DTIP, are designed for finding optimal strategies of selecting a housing object of required category with two possible purposes:
1) for purchase of this object for personal use, for its possible repair of fine finish, and for purchase of its necessary furnishing at a given value of the investment amount (housing purchase mode);
2) for its lease at a permissible amount of the rental fee (housing rental mode).
1.2 are multilingual
programs. Alternative languages of their
interfaces are stored in separate files, called
These programs include
two such shells: Russian and English, as well as a special program of version
1.0 called "Генератор языковых оболочек (ГЯО 1.0) (Generator of language shells (GLS
1.0))", that allows users themselves to create such shells for any
languages in which they usually communicate.
MLIS HIO 1.2 is an offline program, designed for a particular user (lite version of this program is free).
MNIS HIO 1.2 — a network program, designed to provide via Internet or a local network of network services to many users. It consists of two parts: one remote module of optimization (MO), wherein occurs synthesis of optimal strategies of investment in a housing object (or of its choice), and numerous automated work places (AWPs), that are targeted to specific users of MNIS. Each such AWP is designed to prepare by an individual user the input data of tasks to be solved and to output the results of their solution. Informational link between AWPs and MO is realized on Internet (a local network) by exchange of files with input and output data. At that, MO is located on a network server, that provides operativity and full automation of the process of interaction between AWPs and this module.
MNIS HIO 1.2 is one of the two key tools of a perfect technology of real estate trade, proposed by the founder of IT AC DTIP, which can be created on their basis (the second such tool is MNIS RIO 1.0).
Areas of possible use of MLIS/MNIS HIO 1.2 are various real estate companies, as well as potential buyers and renters of real estate for further inhabitation there.
The author and creator of this software tool — M.V. Burlakov, the founder of IT AC DITP (Kiev, Ukraine). Its term of putting into operation — July 2017. Place of its development — Kiev (Ukraine).
Note. You can solve for free in MNIS HIO 1.2 up to 10 test tasks, by clicking the link. You can also buy from the founder of Technology the set of MLIS HIO 1.2 program with binding via its serial number to technical parameters of the computer on which it will be installed, for what you should go here.
More detailed information on MLIS/MNIS HIO 1.2, as well as a set of the lite version of program (LVP) MLIS HIO 1.2 you can get below on this page.
1. Бурлаков М.В. Больше не существует проблемы выбора жилья с целью его покупки и последующего доведения до кондиции (Burlakov M.V. There no longer exists a problem of choice of a housing with the aim of its buying and later bringing up to standard) — 24.03.2014.
2. Бурлаков М.В. Уникальная программа оптимизации инвестиции в жилье (Burlakov M.V. Unique program to optimize investment in a housing) — 16.06.2014.
3. Бурлаков М.В. Предложение сотрудничества по внедрению в жизнь совершенной технологии торговли недвижимостью (Burlakov M.V. Offer of cooperation for implementation to life of a perfect technology of real estate trade) — 13.02.2015.
4. Бурлаков М.В. Создание совершенной технологии торговли недвижимостью - это абсолютно реально (Burlakov M.V. Creation of a perfect technology of real estate trade - it is absolutely real) — 13.02.2015.
Download a document "Technical characteristics of MLIS/MNIS HIO 1.2" (file "Technical_characteristics_of_MLIS-MNIS_HIO_1.2_upc.pdf", 135 KB).
Download a document "Press release of MLIS/MNIS HIO 1.2" (file "Press_release_of_MLIS-MNIS_HIO_1.2_upc.pdf", 85 KB).
Download a multilingual set LVP MLIS HIO 1.2 (file "LVP_MLIS_HIO_1.2.zip", 1,96 MB).